Thursday, December 31, 2015

Please Pray for Arthur

He insisted on taking a walk and Black Iceman had been by several times to recompress the snow on the road, not that any of it is ice any more.  From what I can see, not much from here, it is all compressed.

Arthur came home.  How many times does Black want to run over the already entirely compressed snow?  Arthur had a terrible time walking on the road because of him.  Scary.

I made him chicken croquettes for dinner with corn.   Still hurts to walk, but I'm trying to be careful how I turn my leg.

Sounds like the Black Ice Man is back running his quad up and down the road.  I'm surprised he doesn't get out and jump on it.  Of course, then he could hurt himself.  

And I'll just share our latest prediction on the viability of oil as an investment.


From: ACP Action 
ExxonMobil Waves a Fond Farewell to a Favorite Flunky
Golden Parachute Time
Rex is retiring from the Biggest and the Baddest
EXXONMOBIL
(And our ACP Prediction on Oil)

ExxonMobil Waves a Fond Farewell to a Favorite Flunky

Golden Parachute Time
Rex is retiring from the Biggest and the Baddest
EXXONMOBIL
(And our ACP Prediction on Oil)
- See more at: http://acpvision.blogspot.com/2015/12/exxonmobil-waves-fond-farewell-to.html#sthash.6PTsbnAl.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment