Sunday, December 27, 2015

Ed Black Again Demonstrates His Expertise for Producing Black Ice


My son and I have lived through a nightmare here on the Mountain due to the unwillingness of local deputies to take reports and the Tulare Sheriff's Office failure to investigate the disappearance of Sharon Whittaker.  

In my world when someone disappears, leaving their windows gaping open in the middle of winter looking them to ensure all is well is obligatory.  I reported these observed facts and was ignored.  As would be true of anyone I wondered what would happen if I disappeared along with my son.  

Sometime earlier Arthur had become lost and the response from emergency personnel was immediate and heart warming.  He was found, much chilled and disoriented but otherwise uninjured.   Arthur is disabled but he is a precious, honorable man who works hard at the simple rehabilitative opportunities open to him.  

When he had the initial motorcycle accident on September 27, 1997 he had started college in Santa Barbara and intended to major in physics.  

No one expected him to survive - but I spent every waking moment at his bedside at Cottage Hospital.  

He came back to us.  He had lost eyesight and memory but he began the slow and anguishing process of reassembling his life.  In the middle of this process my husband left me. He did not want a disabled person in his life and in the most hurtful way possible told Arthur this, having invited him out to lunch to renew his fatherhood and relationship with him. 

Arthur did not tell me this.  He simply curled into himself and refused to communicate.  Two weeks later he shot himself through the brain.  

Two major brain injuries.  I have been his caretaker ever since.  

If you want more of the story - plus evidence, you can find it here. 

Now, about Ed Black and his road clearing.  

I am paying for road clearing, having sent a check for  $100.00 to the CSMWC with notification payment was on the way on December 23, 2015.  

Here is the job Black did this morning.  

 
This is not 'clearing.'  This is an intentional attempt to produce black ice and make the road impassable.  Since most of you reading this live in the mountains you know compressing snow produces black ice.  To ensure this happened he ran the vehicle over the road, without a blade for clearing, twice.  


His tracks go all the way up the road I need to take for church, go the Post Office and get groceries.  His intention is clear. 

I will not be silenced, kept from telling the truth by anyone. 
The truck he used is the property of the Cedar Slope Mutual Water Company so, presumably, he was acting as an employee in his official capacity.



He wanted the black ice to stretch up the road to the turn around, and it will.


This follows the path exactly of where I had cleared, making the distance as short as possible for me. 



And here you can see the road curve up onto the turn around, which is also uncleared.




And the uncleared road continues up the steep hill, which will be impassible even with chains.

Black is being paid to do this by the Cedar Slope Mutual Water Company, so they are responsible and complicit. 


I am disgusted, fed up and outraged. 


And below, between the trees, you see where he used to park and jerk off.  The first time I was it I was stunned and terrified.  That did not change for a long, long time.  But worse, was not being believed.  I have always been an honest person, trusted and responsible 

I will take steps to stop this abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment