Friday, January 1, 2016

Update on clearing.



Since I can't walk more than a couple of creaky steps without screaming Arthur took the photos for me today.  He told me when he handed me the camera there is no change, still compressed ice.  Great for quads, impossible for my car, even if I put on the cables.  

It looks like John Greenfield is up.  I saw someone going in there while I was trying to finish the packing for the library and office. Three more boxes, already have around 50 filled  from September on.  Couldn't stand for very long.  Looked like he was having a great time running his quad up and down, so probably no hope for getting food this week.  

Given how much energy they have put into destroying me and my son there are several possible explanations for this which would come out through discovery.  

I love discovery, even when what you find is ugly and emotionally traumatic.  No matter what, I want to know the truth.  

As you can see, the road is still impassible for my car, even with cables.  Of course, it is academic because I can't walk, much less dig us out.  But if Black had done nothing I could have.   





It was through discovery I found out that Morgan took money from Craig, $10,000, to persuade me to turn off Arthur's life support.  I guess that was in addition to the $5,000 a month she received to slander me to my friends and associates.  It took years for me to quash those stories but, eventually, I compiled evidence from discovery and other sources and did it.  Now, Craig's name is mud in those circles.  

That is not restitution or justice but it has eased the pain of betrayal.  

Couple of hours later.  Sleep is a wonderful thing.  Still in pain but not so intense.  


No comments:

Post a Comment