Sunday, January 3, 2016

Always look for the motive and facts not in evidence - yet.





The more I look at the time line and the bizarre behavior in which the Cedar Slope Mutual Water Company Board are engaging the more I am persuaded this is not at all random.

I can only assume they refused payment offered for the service of snow clearing. They did not contact me though I asked they do so via email.

Returning to the time line it becomes clear they allowed Ed Black, who really should be on the State list for Sexual Predators, to use the service of snow clearing, or in his case the optimal production of Black Ice to harass me, beginning in 2007.

Then, I could call the County to complain. That changed in 2009. See article on this.

In a matter of conspiracy to commit a crime renders all parties responsible for all the acts of those engaged in the conspiracy. Does this mean all of the Board members from 2005 until today should also be registered as Sexual Perverts? No data on this yet. That they are just credulous is also a possibility.

I can sit up longer now as the pain from the injury to my leg is slowing subsiding. I finished the Intro letter for the Energy Forum we are planning. This will include all issues - complete overview of the economics, technologies, medical impact, legal issues, disasters, and future of all of the energy industries into the 22nd Century.

My long time partner on environment issues, Dave Lincoln, and I have been putting together a business to assist in environmental litigation, post disasters such as spills like the Mayflower and BP Gulf. Dave was the expert witness for Ecuador in the case against Ecuador vs. Chevron Case, and the project will provide essential evidence for litigation to attorneys representing the victims of oil spills.

The oil companies always pull the same stunts to deny accountability. This is actually known as the Four Dog Defense.

4 Dog Defense

By this time, the petrochemical industry had perfected its 4 dog defense. It worked so well in these toxic legacy cases that they are still using it with predictable regularity in spill events. It works like this:
4 DOG DEFENSE
  1. My Dog Does Not Bite.
  2. My Dog Bites, But It Didn't Bite You.
  3. My Dog Bit You. But It Didn't Hurt You.
  4. My Dog Bit You And Hurt You, But It Wasn't My Fault
Here is the counter strategy to the 4 dog defense. If all victims and their lawyers used this approach then the companies would have to change their behavior and policies while dealing with the real issues.

1. Know the breed of dog - learn all of the unique toxic characteristics and potential risks. Determine ways to fingerprint the toxic substance such as the wavelengths of fluorescence of the crude oil. Know the statistics about how often it has caused harm.  
             
2. Prove you were bitten - Prepare your health history and be prepared to show your "before and after" condition with pictures, if possible. Determine the exact nature of exposure and use techniques to date the time of exposure even if you have to dig up the waste pits and measure the radiation levels from nuclear tests to nail down the time frame. 

3. Proof of harm. Go to the doctor immediately.  Prepare your acute and chronic symptoms. Determine your level of maximum exposure. Compare your symptoms with those in this country and globally.    
           
4. Risk / reward - Show the chances of being injured. Compare damage with costs to avoid similar injury. Prepare lists of all previous fines and violations for problems of a similar nature. 

While Big Oil is watching you waste all your time and money in the usual ways, they always attack the messenger. This means that before addressing the arguments, they attack the credibility of witnesses (regardless of qualifications) to introduce doubt. They know time is on their side and you will soon run out of money.

The most important lessons are do not be afraid, prepare a defense for every offensive tactic, and always claim the moral high ground. Do not break the law to make your point because then you will be viewed as just another criminal in a never-ending parade of criminals. 

Now that we have seen how the petrochemical industry valued human life and how they responded to the risk of cancer following years of toxic exposure, let’s look at how Big Oil developed their ideas on short term exposure to massive pollution events and what could have been done to counter their defense.
END

Back to the Story

I was not sure I wanted to come back at all.  Except for retrieving my library, archives, photographs and other possessions I would not have done so. 

When I was a child Cedar Slope was a little heaven on earth for me. With my family, we studied nature, made improvements, built a cabin, and worked with others to improve the water system, which needed it.

Ed Black and then the Board from Hell changed all that. This is actually very much in alignment with Craig's MO, to destroy the pleasure and peace I found in Cedar Slope.

Anxious to be gone, I began to prepare for the move as soon as I arrived. As any reasonable person would I cleared out items which could be donated, taking them down to either the Patton House Gift & Thrift Shop in Springville or Goodwill in Porterville. I filled up the car at least ten times.

During that time, Lillian Neumann came by, her husband John waiting for her on his motorcycle, and gave me a bill. I told her I was there to pack up and did not intend to stay, took the bill and told her I would begin paying as soon as possible, with incremental payments. Since I was well aware of the debt, caused by my misadventure in Ohio, I filed the papers and continued packing.

I also took carfuls of items to Waste Recycling on 190, also known as 'the Dump.'

Some time after this I found, to my shock, the cabin had been sold out from under me. I had never even received a notice of Change of Trustee or Notice of Sale. Both arrived after the sale, rendering it illegal. When the supposed buyer came by the place I told him this and that I would be litigating on these issues even if I moved out.

I had followed all the rules. I was communicating, or tried to, with the mortgage company, Nation Star. I kept calling in response to their mailings offering to help me get another mortgage. I was still doing that when I discovered the place had been sold. A stunning moment. A month later Nation Star sent another letter telling me to the loan had been sold to another company and to await instructions and continue to pay my mortgage. !!!

Then I discovered the original mortgage was also illegally written. The place has never had a kitchen. The real estate agent who came to look at it knew this perfectly well since I happily pointed it out to her. At that point she headed to the door and said it was perfectly lovely and worth $170,000. I was stunned into silence since I did not understand how this could be true. I had also told her about the issue of black mold, disclosure being required when you get a mortgage. I now know this kind of mortgage is written for the sole purpose of creating derivatives, an issue the movie, “The Big Short,” is masterfully explaining to Americans.


A short sale was never an option. I knew I could not sell the cabin until the black mold problem was handled. The California Department of Public Health names both flooding and plumbing leaks as sources of black mold. But fixing the problem required I file a police report for my insurance company and the Deputy Sheriff refused to come by, look at the problem, and do so.

I found myself forced to look for an attorney for the litigation against the mortgage company, then decided to just keep packing. Leaving the place for the questionable buyer cannot stop me from reclaiming the property within a generous time period for my purposes. We, me and my partners, had discussed using it to demonstrate a new ultra-high performance concrete in California. When asked, I told people it should be torn down.

Balancing the issues I decided take steps to ensure potential buyers understand the risk. The black mold still active from the flood that took out the entire ceiling on the first floor in 1994.

I first learned about the impact of black mold, which explained symptoms I had been experiencing, while in Ohio from an attorney friend whose family had struggled with the problem. They moved from their leased house immediately but are still suffering from the impact. This is probably the source of my tendency to get pneumonia.

Originally, I believed the problems arose from my complaints regarding Ed Black, who was the sole employee, part time, for the CSMWC. I grew up among discussion of the Water Board. Both my Uncle Chuck, Charles Lafayette Reasoner, and Dad, Dr. Arthur F. Pillsbury, were the resources always drawn on when there were questions about any aspect of the system. Dad retired as Director of the Water Resources System for the University of California but had also served in the first Federal EPA.

I, myself, helped Dad with surveying in Cedar Slope and elsewhere. This was a family tradition. Dad strongly believed kids should know how to do everything necessary for house maintenance and construction. All of us could, by ourselves, winterize the cabin or do essential repairs.

I started combining all the time lines in 2012 when I was told Craig, my ex-husband, had been participating, this means he was also paying the others to assist him, in their 'Get Melinda' Campaign. It was a depressing rerun of what happened during the divorce when Craig was paying Morgan and his friend, Michael Emerling Cloud to go after me with others also paid to assist. 

Most people  approached by them were embarrassed to tell me what they had said, they just stopped talking to me. Understandable. Those that came to me I thanked profusely. When someone is spreading ugly lies, especially as a group doing so for pay, you need to know.

I first website, started while I was in Ohio, went up to out the con-persons who I believed were primarily responsible for the libels. Among these lies they had published the claim I had active warrants in seven states. Never careful about their research they had put up photos of women named Melinda Foster without, evidently, paying much attention to what they looked like. One of these women was black.  I did get a traffic ticket once for an illegal right turn.  No parking tickets. 
 
The idea of using a website focused on one person, or group, to defend myself did not occur to me until Ohio. But it worked. The Duke and Duchess of Manchester found they could no longer get away with defrauding folks because one google outs them.

They lost me three possible clients as clients do not like this sort of thing.

Ed was using the Cedar Slope truck when he was masturbating in clear sight through my upstairs window. I assumed this was not an activity approved by the Board. I was, evidently, wrong on this because two Board members, Gary Mickles and Cathy Anderson said they did not think it was a problem. I wrote a letter and also made this available to authorities.

Deputy Sheriff Rob Winters, who I asked to file a report, also did not deem this to be a problem. When Deputy Sheriff Rob Winters refused to take a report of the growing list of incidents I wrote a report myself and sent it to the Sheriff's Office.

This, and other incidents, including snow removal, or non-snow removal, intended to cause hazardous conditions, increased my concerns. I published on these issues.

By employing Black they assumed liability for his actions. I decided not to leave this to the case of my word against Black's, or even to the police reports, supplying first hand affirmation from two other individuals, Paul Pugh and Merlinda Arnold.

On March 12, 2009 I provided a list of police reports which had been filed, with a short narrative as a compilation of events to that point. This included the number for each police report, where these had been made.

No matter what steps I took, nothing changed except for a growing hostility from the CSMWC Board directed toward myself.

No company or individual can reasonably ignore problems of this nature, especially when they are employing the individual accused of wrong doing.

Faced with multiple, overwhelming, problems in 2005 I have worked diligently to solve them and provide for Arthur. The possibility lies and slanders had, again, been used briefly occurred to me but at the time I dismissed it.

Over the next four years I discovered how the long term planning Green Hills Software, Inc. was carried out in by experiencing it. Using lies, evasions, and fictitious legal papers they worked to evade the statute of limitations. Unfortunately for them I kept finding out. Mostly this was because Craig could not leave me alone. He kept scheming. He was shocked to find out his former girl friends were calling me for advice. 

None of the criminal acts included in the many articles I have written on them resulted in claims these were untrue.  One of these articles is The Ethics of Drone Contractors.

You could never make a movie out of this story because it is too incredible. I lived it and its hard for me to believe it.

Craig had a fetish for making his wives/girlfriends homeless (this happened multiple times with women who ranged from very recognizable film stars to models and professional women of other kinds. I am inclined now to think he has orchestrated the events at Cedar Slope because of his fetish. But obviously to find out a law suit must be filed so we can do discovery.

And if Craig is in so is Green Hills, effectively negating their attempts to distance themselves.

Having discussed the issue of the cabin with an attorney I discovered I could litigate on their fraud and either get the place back or recover monetary losses. This will be true no matter where I reside.

You can't pack the kitchen things until you are about out the door. But that won't take nearly as long, anyway. I can do that all in two days, including washing everything. But I need at least two boxes, with dividers, for the crystal and other special boxes for china.

I came back here determined to get out by the end of October – but with the damage done to the place by the malicious acts of someone, I am betting Ed Black, given his long history in this regard.


I have been winterizing cabins since I was a child. Dad strongly believed kids should know how to do everything necessary to house maintenance and construction. I began accompanying Dad on field trips for water resources and other issues, for instance peripheral fire danger, when I was six. My 7th grade science project was on soil composition. When I was 12 Dad took me along to help him record burn patterns during the Brentwood Fire of 1961.

The place was left winterized. But when I returned the plumbing was cracked and the faucets were off, not on. Additionally, the electric service had been turned off manually and items, mostly condiments, in the two refrigerators had putrefied. By examining the bill I knew this took place the year before I returned.

Human behavior is not random. Patterns of behavior emerge and help identify perpetrators. I did not for a moment think there were serial individuals engaging in malicious mischief or intentionally damaging my car. No, it clearly had to be one person, in my opinion.The FBI publishes very useful information on these issues.  Psychopathy  Investigative Analysis

Psychopathy became a subject which closely interested me around 2009 when Craig's victims began contacting me.l  

I studied the time line the very real possibility that the sale, purchase and attempt to evict me is was put together by the same troublesome creeps who have harassed me since the original fraud on my stock options in the company had to occur.

Every day for the last week there have been multiple men out there on quads ensuring the road remains impassible. And since I have been unable to walk for a week now due to the first round of Black Snow produced by Black, causing me to fall and hurt my leg, I have been forced me to look harder at their possible motives.

A Little History on the Cabin

The cabin was over priced when Craig, former husband, insisted on buying it for me in 1989. He actually insisted, over my protests, on paying more than the asking price, $85,000 as opposed to $80,000.

I hate room additions and remodeling. But Craig insisted and a wife is supposed to do all in her power to make her husband happy. That was, of course, before I realized he had married me to gain sexual access to my children. That sick moment did not come until we had been divorced for a number of years. The girls did not tell me he was exposing himself to them.

Some revelations just make you want to curl up and cry. It took a long time for me to come to grips with what that said about our marriage, which was never really a marriage since his intent was to commit multiple criminal acts. Realizing this made me take a hard look at 'no fault' divorce and get busy to find ways to protect those who trust our system, which is so very corrupt.

I understood John Cleese's feelings when one of his attorneys contacted me about using his ex-wife's attorney in his comedy routine. I had the same horrifying combination of judge and opposition attorney, Judge Thomas Anderle and Jacqueline Misho.

I had published on Misho, just some poems, but the attorney wanted to know if she had harassed me over the publication of the poetry. She had not. First Amendment issue, you know.

Cleese used the horrors of Misho in his After Divorce Comedy Tour. Telegraph writer Patrick Sawer reported in his article, “John Cleese divorce tour: the first review,” published October 3, 2009 with, “Opening the tour, Cleese compared his third wife's divorce lawyer, Jacqueline Misho, to one of the monstrous Orcs, from The Lord of the Rings – flashing up two suitable images on the screen behind him.”

What I said in the poetry was true. I can also truthfully report other things I heard about Misho and Anderle.

Mind you, these were calls from people who told me they were in the S & M community in Southern California. They asked I not reveal their identities, and since this happened from 1998 – 2000, several calls from different individuals, I can also say I am not sure of the names any more.

But they all told the same story. Judge Anderle gives Misho any verdict she wants because she is his dominatrix. Let me tell you that caused a startling and revolting image to congeal in my mind. Over the years others have noticed Anderle's tendency to ignore the law for Misho's client.

Misho looks very unusual for a woman, let's leave it at that. I asked a transgender friend and they said, yes, could be.

Arthur and I went to Ohio with one bag each because I had been promised my expenses to return would be paid when I left there in late April.

Around the time I should have been leaving, delayed by excuses from the woman who had offered me a partnership in the business, I discovered, to my shock, the online attack to which I had been subjected, which I believed was coming from a former friend of Raye's. She claimed they were alienated and no longer talking. Later, I discovered this was a lie. Morgan, the psychopath who aided Craig during the divorce, was also involved. I am entirely estranged because of her continuous thievery and manipulations. If I had, for a moment, realized Raye was involved I would not have stayed. But at the time she was still pretending to be ill and need help, one stall after another.

When someone is fulsome with gratitude it is hard not to provide the assistance they claim to need.

But when the facts are know, action becomes necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment