Friday, January 8, 2016

Arthur is diligently shoveling



I don't have the heart to discourage him but he is out there, not even past the car.  It is pretty deep.  I hope he does not fall down because it is very difficult for him to get up and it would be really tough for me right now.  

I used to park the car at the end of the driveway to reduce the need for clearing.  That was before the brake lines were cut.  

Last night the electricity went off twice, incidents for which Southern California Edison had no explanation.  I told them what is going on and they made notes and told me to file a police report.  Ha.  If Rob Winters could not get here to file a report because of the berm Ed Black built and refused to make a report on that or the other incidents it is not likely this Deputy will do so.  He already refused to file a report on the damage caused by the same 'little black elf' who pulled down my satellite, masturbated in plain sight and such.  

But I wrote something up and sent it to higher authorities, outside the county with whom I have developed lines of communication.  

Otherwise, the pain is not going away so maybe my nurse friends are right.  But otherwise things are going well.  New website nearly up.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment