Saturday, January 23, 2016

1994 - The Back Story

1994 - The Back Story

        All of the statements made here are backed up with third party testimony or documents from either a court of law or other sources.  I attest under penalty of perjury that all of the evidence presented is true and factual to my best knowledge. 
               Additionally, the parties named have known these facts had been published and never contested that they are true- Melinda Pillsbury-Foster
           On January 17 the Northridge Quake caused $250,000 in damage to our home there.  The insurance company tried to claim they had canceled our insurance because we had moved.  
         In March my sister Anne had a heart attack in Tokyo and I went over to be by her bedside.  Two weeks after I arrived we found out she was brain dead.   

 Anne and the Gifts Life Brings

         Additionally, I had made a promise to an old friend and needed to keep faith with him.

Little House on the Prairie and Freedom
Little House on the Prairie and Freedom

         We had moved to Santa Barbara in 1993 and and had  just put the house on the market.   That year I made one trip up to the cabin to have a local contractor start plastering the walls.  Nothing had been finished when we bought the place in 1989.  In October of 1994 the contractor suffered a stroke and so work did not continue.  No one called me and the place was not winterized because Bob had agreed to do this, as he was to work through the winter.  The pipes broke upstairs, causing a flood which took down the ceiling in every room on the first floor, along with other damage.  
        Our insurance company, Prudential, refused to honor our cabin insurance.  I later found out many victims of quake were suffering this kind of evasive tactics.   With one thing and another, I had surgery, and my husband's commissions from work were strangely irregular,  I could not go back to the cabin until September 1997.
       One of those things was a conference I had promised to put on for an old friend.  

September 14, 1997 
     Accompanied by my daughter, Dawn, we cleaned the cabin out.  The black mold made us sick the contractor I called for an estimate told me we needed to remove all the drywall.  I put it on the list of things to do.  I had found out why his checks were sometimes a big ZERO.   I wrote this about the experience.  You're Not Paranoid – The IRS is out to get you.  But the real problem, I soon realized, was Craig.  Incidentally, the first check I got back from the IRS was for $44,000.00

Craig left me after the family spent Christmas together in Hawaii in 1997.  I was stunned.  I thought all our problems had been solved.  The divorce would cost me, in legal fees, $600,000.00.  Which should, logically, cause you to ask yourself how much Craig should have been making if the IRS had not been taking nearly all of it.

The answer is about a million dollars a year, by his own statement from his Sugar Daddy Profile, bottom of this page.   But that was piddling when compared to what he would be making once he and Dan O'Dowd, the president of Green Hills Software, Inc., had finished stealing the company from Dan's partner, Glenn Hightower.

Craig also had open use of a corporate credit card for which he did not need to report as long as what was spent was less than he brought in.  That was a lot of credit, effectively additional salary.  It occurs to me this needs to be reported to the IRS.  

The two men, Craig and Dan, entered into a conspiracy to defraud Hightower by making it impossible for him to exercise his right to buy Dan out at the amount Dan named, which was 47 million. The company was then worth 350 million.

Craig's job was to organize a walk out of critical personnel.  In the software business critical personnel cannot be replaced because they walk off with the capital of knowledge in their heads.

The deal cut between Craig and Dan a "Throw Mama From the Train," gambit.  Dan agreed to create a false stock option agreement for Craig to replace the one he had already received.  This could mean the stock was not marital property.

The options had been granted the previous year for work already done.  Craig, Senior Vice President, had gotten the largest grant.  Craig told Dan he wanted to leave me homeless on the street.  Dan was happy to help him.

Hightower did sue. You can read the entire law suit on this page. Scroll down to Exhibit 7. He lost because he did not contact me.  I had proof of the fraud.  Morgan had made a recording of Craig gloating about their cleverness. I sued, but was forced into a settlement which proved to be intentional fraud on the part of Dan O'Dowd and Green Hills.

But first, depositions were taken.  This deposition, taken but never certified, would, in 2003, be handed over to a Bush Administration operative illegally.  For their cooperation Green Hills began receiving government contracts as their industry continued to languish in the wake of the .com bust.

Note drop in income and then surge in 2003.

No comments:

Post a Comment