Thursday, December 17, 2015

LETTER - April 7, 2009 regarding Conversation with Gary Mickles and Cathy Anderson

Written April 7, 2009


I declare under penalty of perjury that the following is true and would so testify in a court of law. I have filed a criminal complaint against the individual names, Ed Black.

Around February 15th I called Gary Mickles at his cabin in Cedar Slope. The point of the conversation was to raise the issues with snow removal and the inappropriate behavior exhibited by Ed Black, their employee. This was an official communication because Gary Mickles is a member of the Board for the Cedar Slope Mutual Water Company and the issues raised were all related to the management of the CSMWC. I went over the problems with snow removal, which he dismissed as not their problem. I told him that Ed had masturbated in full sight of my windows on several occasions and engaged in other questionable behavior. He said to me, “ I do not care if he masturbates.” Mickles went on to say that is not their problem.

I had raised the issue with Cathy Anderson, the president of the CSMWC earlier and she had also dismissed my concerns.

Signed,

Melinda Pillsbury-Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment